Carbon monoxide leak sickens 6 in Baltimore City

Carbon Monoxide Carbon monoxide leak sickens 6 in Baltimore CityBALTIMORE – Six people were hospitalized on Sunday due to a carbon monoxide leak in Baltimore City.

The Baltimore City Fire Department says that several residents fell ill at the Hamilton Springs Apartments, an assisted living complex located in the 4800 block of Hamilton Avenue.

ABC2News reports that six people were taken to a local hospital.

The carbon monoxide leak was reportedly caused by a stove that had malfunctioned.

An investigation into the incident is ongoing at this hour.

 Carbon monoxide leak sickens 6 in Baltimore City
ABC2News

bnj pinterest Carbon monoxide leak sickens 6 in Baltimore City

Comments

comments