Five Facts About CoQ10
If you’ve ever heard of CoQ10 and its overall health benefits, you may be wondering what all of the fuss is about. Here are some facts that you need to know about CoQ10.
1. CoQ10 Enables Mitochondria To Produce Energy
Mitochondria are the cell’s power plants. They use the food we eat and the air that we breathe to make energy that our cells need. CoQ10 is an essential part of this process.
CoQ10 is an enzyme that enables the creation of cellular energy and neutralizes free radicals that can harm you cells. As we get older, our mitochondria naturally produce less CoQ10, which is where CoQ10 supplements come in.
2. It Matters Whether Coq10 Supplements Can Get Into The Mitochondria
Many commercial CoQ10 supplements are too big to get into the mitochondria wall. While these supplements are present in the bloodstream, they can’t penetrate the selective wall of the mitochondria.
However, for an antioxidant to be truly effective, it needs to be able to accumulate inside the mitochondria. This is where Mitoquinol (MitoQ) comes in. This supplement is capable of getting into the mitochondria.
3. MitoQ Is A More Effective Version Of CoQ10 Supplements
Since ordinary CoQ10 supplements struggle to get into the mitochondria, MitoQ was developed. This enzyme is smaller than CoQ10 enzymes, and it is bonded with a positively charged ion.
This makes it much easier for the enzyme to get through the thick double wall of the mitochondria and give you more energy. In fact, MitoQ may be hundreds of times more effective than regular CoQ10 antioxidant supplements.
4. CoQ10 Supplementation Has Numerous Benefits
CoQ10 supplements work at the very center of your cells, which means that they can have beneficial effects throughout your body, in every single cell. MitoQ supplements that can access the mitochondria can do surprising things for your health:
- Energy. One of the first things that many people notice when they begin taking MitoQ Supplements is increased energy levels. This enzyme gives your cells the power that they need to function well, which makes you feel more energetic.
- Focus. You may find that you are better able to concentrate and that your mental acuity is improved thanks to these supplements
- Resilience and well-being. Your cells will be able to regenerate faster, which makes you less susceptible to illness and injury and better able to be resist pathogens
- Healthy organs and aging. MitoQ Supplements help your cells to keep healing your organs as you get older, which can provide a healthy aging experience overall. Many people also experience a greater sense of well-being when taking MitoQ Supplements.
5. MitoQ Supplements Are Generally Safe
Many people are concerned about starting a supplement when they are healthy, but MitoQ supplements have been found to be generally safe. This enzyme is naturally found in your body, so your body generally responds to it in the same way it would to it’s own enzymes. There are no well-documented side-effects or problems with this supplement.
However, it has not been tested with specific prescription medications, so talk to your doctor before starting a supplement regimen if you are on prescription medication.
Start A Mitoq Supplement Regimen Today
If you are wondering when to take coq10, the answer is that it is never too soon to start. MitoQ Supplements are easy to incorporate into your life and considered to be very safe. Give your mitochondria an edge in producing healthy cells by offering a readily available version of this valuable enzyme. You may be surprised by all the ways that it can improve your health and life. Tags: CoQ10, health benefits